Friday 5 May 2017

Photo (27)

Throughout the last few years of boat ownership. I have been taking a number of photographs around the canals and rivers system. Obviously the subject would vary depending on where we were and what we were doing.  The photographic images are taken using either a Canon 550d or Canon 80d which is my new camera of choice. 

I use Coral Paintshop Pro X8 photo editing software for adding the logo and creating a smaller thumbnail image.  There is no particular theme, other than most of my photography is waterways inspired. With sunrise and sunsets also being in the mix. It's whatever that caught my attention at that moment in time. 

So I thought why not include a few of my photographs into the blog. 



Stenson Lock on the T&M

I take photographs for my own personal pleasure. Whilst I reserve copyright ownership of the photographic image. You are free to use the image for your own purposes as long as the logo is not removed and you give credit to where the photograph came from. The image provided on the blog is a thumbnail of the original photographic image. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please put your name to your comment. Comments without a name may automatically be treated as spam and might not be included.

If you do not wish your comment to be published say so in your comment. If you have a tip or sensitive information you’d prefer to share anonymously, you may do so. I will delete the comment after reading.