Friday 6 November 2015

Number 2400 posting to the blog.

Well, the Rose of Arden blog continues to flow, through my fingers. Though it has slowed down over the last month, as I have other interests outside of boating that have been, taking up most of my time recently. However, for my regular readers, normal service will resume in a few days time. Today this is posting number 2400. Its been 2135 days since the blog started. So surprisingly, even for me its still averaging over one posting a day.
 

 

Here is a photograph taken during our 2015 cruise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please put your name to your comment. Comments without a name may automatically be treated as spam and might not be included.

If you do not wish your comment to be published say so in your comment. If you have a tip or sensitive information you’d prefer to share anonymously, you may do so. I will delete the comment after reading.