Saturday 30 May 2015

Frog

A boater was cruising along the canal one day, when a frog called out to him and said, "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess." The boater bent over, and rescued the frog out of the canal, Then put it in his pocket. The frog spoke up again and said, "If you kiss me, I'll turn back into a beautiful princess and stay with you for one week." The boater took the frog out of his pocket, smiled at it gave it a wink and returned it into his pocket.

The frog then cried out, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a princess, I'll stay with you for one week and do anything you want." Again, the boater took the frog out, smiled at it, winked at it and blew the frog a kiss. Then he put it back into his pocket. 

Finally, the frog asked, "What is the matter? I've told you I'm a beautiful princess and that I'll stay with you for one week and do anything you want. Why won't you kiss me?" The boater said, "Look, I'm a bit of a lothario as boaters go. However I don't need a girlfriend because I'm gay. But a talking frog, now that's cool!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please put your name to your comment. Comments without a name may automatically be treated as spam and might not be included.

If you do not wish your comment to be published say so in your comment. If you have a tip or sensitive information you’d prefer to share anonymously, you may do so. I will delete the comment after reading.